Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

John Mayer Music Monday

Since its smack-dab in the middle of Concert Week Twenty-Ten, I'm going to hold off on talking about the Jack Johnson and John Mayer concerts, at least until Concert Week Twenty-Ten is over.  But I will say this: they were awesome!

And I guess I'll say one more thing.  I love John Mayer.  I really do.  I know he's supposed to be kind of a douche, but there's just something about him that I can't get enough of.  Artistic genius maybe?

Anyways, my pick for Music Monday is John Mayer's album Continuum.  Even though the concert last night was for his new album Battleground Studios, Continuum is my favorite.  I think this album tells a story, which is why I love it.  This one talks about a break-up and what it takes to get over it.


My favorite tracks are "The Heart of Life" and "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room." 


If Continuum isn't your style, check out Battleground Studios.  'Cause it's also awesome.  






Just do it.  You'll thank me later.

No comments: