Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Hmmmmm, This is New...

Something happened to me today that has never (and I mean ever) happened to me before in my life.


I was at the YMCA doing my arm work-out when I ran into someone who I know from spin class.  Due to my whole toe fiasco, I hadn't seen him in a while.  First he told me that I've "really trimmed up," awesome compliment...I don't care how many times I've heard this, its wonderful.


Then he asked me what I've been doing, how I've been losing the weight.  Really?!?!?  He asked me for diet advice!!!! 


I just told him diet and exercise, but look at me turning all role modelly!   


Speaking of the weight loss thing, here's my weekly weigh-in from last week.  I stayed exactly the same, which I was totally alright with.  To be honest, dropping a little more than eight pounds in two weeks kind of freaked me out.  I never lose that quickly, it made me nervous, I thought something was wrong.  So if my body needs to take a break for a week to catch up, fine by me.  


Still down 28.2 pounds, which I couldn't be happier about.

No comments: