Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

As If!

I think its really ironic that now that I'm moving away in less than a month (yikes!) I have gotten to be so, so, so busy.  But its fun busy, so its all good!


This past weekend, I went to a bachelorette party for a friend of mine who's getting married July 24th.  I haven't been to too many bachelorette parties (not yet anyways), but this one was really fun.  


First we played laser tag.  Now I've played before, but I think I may have taken myself too seriously before to enjoy it.  This time I acted like an idiot, but had a great time.  All of us girls had heart highlighter "tattoos" on our arms.  Basically we dominated, and made friends with these little girls.  They got tattoos too and played on our team.  I'm not good at laser tag.  Not even a little bit.


After we owned at laser tag, we went out for Mongolian.  Laser tag makes you hungry, and Mongolian is delicious.  I had more than I should have, but it was yummy.


Once we were done with dinner, we went back to my friend's place where we had a slumber party.  Movies, junk food, and a mini dance party - it was great.


We watched Clueless which I can honestly say I haven't seen in years and years.  Man that is one crappy movie.  But I did decide that I'm going to try to bring back the famous Cher Horowitz "As if!"  So I'm working on that one now.


Something else exciting!  One of the girls at the party told me that she reads (and loves) my blog!  I didn't even know she read it!  So if you're reading this, hey Amanda!  It made me feel pretty optimistic - maybe there are more people out there reading this.  If you are thanks for reading!

No comments: