Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday, Monday

Today was a really crappy day.  First it was Monday.  Second it was raining.  Third, and most importantly, I had to wear pants AND shoes.


It threw my whole day for a loop.  In the little more than a month that I've been here, I hadn't yet worn pants OR shoes.  To do both in one day was pretty scarring.  


Needless to say, it kind of ruined the rest of my day.  


I never knew that basic items of clothing could have such a huge impact on my psyche.  


AND I haven't started my unofficial half training yet.  It has thundered and lightninged ever since I decided that one yesterday.  I don't mind running in the rain, but I'd really like to avoid getting struck by lightning....


Well that's Monday for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like wearing pants. The shoes thing sucks though.

An Attractive Nuisance said...

the pants actually weren't so bad. usually i'm freezing in the library, so they helped a little bit.

please don't tell my shorts...