Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good-bye Summer!

So I meant to post this Labor Day weekend when it was more applicable, but I had company and lots of work to do.  

So I'm posting it now, the last official day of summer.  I still have lots of work to do, and I still have company, but its different company and they're not staying with me.

This was an AWESOME summer.

My little brother graduated:



Meredith and I dominated at bocce.  Twice.
ok, so pretend we are both holding bocce balls and looking badass

Ginger made a new best friend...


...and taught her bad things, like how to jump off of the deck while running at full speed.


I went to FOUR concerts in the month of July.


I moved to Charleston...


where my new closet is literally an entire wall of my room:


And I made it all the way through the entire summer with a white pocketbook.


Summer 2010...I approve.

No comments: