Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Check it Out

I've been playing around with some of the features on Blogger....and making some changes to this blog.

I guess you could say my site's "under construction."  The fact that I am doing any kind of web design just goes to prove how easy the new Blogger features are.  

More specifically, I've added some pages.  Even more specifically, I've added a photos page where I posted some pictures of Charleston.  I'm a point and shoot kind of gal, and it shows in the pictures, but when your subject is pretty, the pictures come out kind of pretty.  Or at least that's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

I've also added an "About Me" section, but haven't had to actually write anything "about me" yet.  So be on the look out for that.  But it won't be until at least next week. I have my first memo due on Tuesday (yikes!) and I'm still not sure I'll make it through then....

No comments: