Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Horror! The Horror!

**** Five points if you can name that book****


Here's a hint: If I've ever had a conversation with you about books I HATE, it comes either immediately before or after Great Expectations......


Anyways that's not what this post is about.  At all.


Its about my feet.


I think my new-found/rediscovered flip flop lifestyle and my newfound/rediscovered love of running are destroying my feet.  I'll spare you the details, but its not pretty.


I need a pedicure.  Desperately.


If you'd like to help me out with that one, comment below.


And five points if you guessed Heart of Darkness


P.S. My first memo/paper/assignment is due Monday at 5.  I'm hoping some of my sanity comes back to me after I turn it in, but I'm not overly hopeful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally guess Heart of Darkness so five points to me!!!