Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

25 Things

I saw this yesterday on a blog that I read and I liked it, so here goes!

  1. Where would you be able to spend hours and be happy? Outside, either at the beach or relaxing under a shady tree with a book of course!
  2. What’s your favorite kind of doughnut? CHOCOLATE!
  3. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? No tattoos, and only my ears pierced, two in each ear and my cartilage of my right ear
  4. What is your favorite movie? Hmmmm, I’m not sure. A few of my favorites are The Wizard of Oz, Matilda, You Me & Dupree, Legally Blonde, and A League of Their Own
  5. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
  6. Are you still friends with the people you knew in middle school or high school? A couple, including my BFF – we’ve been friends since 6th grade!
  7. What is the last thing you ate? Yogurt with fresh strawberries, topped with Fiber One Cereal
  8. What did you want to be when you grew up? Almost everything from a nail technician to a doctor, from a professional soccer player to a writer
  9. Name three things that are close to you: My coffee cup, my purse, my Scrabble-a-day Calendar
  10. What was your best subject in school? Math, but I ended up as an English major…weird
  11. What is your favorite restaurant? For Italian Andrea’s (obvi), for Mexican El Grand Rodeo – but I’m not picky, I love to eat!
  12. Any hidden talents? I am weirdly good at bocce
  13. What is your middle name? I don’t have one! But my Confirmation name is Elizabeth
  14. What is your favorite website? I’m a recent blogaholic, so any interesting or funny blogs. Also Sporcle, but I can spend a lot of time on a lot of sites :)
  15. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 16
  16. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate.
  17. What is your favorite girl’s name? Favorite boy’s name? Emily and Jack.
  18. Favorite store? Anne Taylor Loft, Barnes and Noble.
  19. Would you rather be a rock star or a famous athlete? Rock star.
  20. Favorite food? Mexican
  21. What are you wearing right now? Jeans, black slides, purple shirt with a floral pattern with an open knit cardigan over it (I love me some cardigans!)
  22. What is your favorite animal? Dog! But cats are a close second!
  23. Did you graduate from college? Yes, from UVA, class of 2009! And I miss it everyday!
  24. What does your last text message say? To my friend about Zumba class – “I’m super excited for tomorrow!”
  25. Do you have any nicknames? Not a one!

No comments: