- Where would you be able to spend hours and be happy? Outside, either at the beach or relaxing under a shady tree with a book of course!
- What’s your favorite kind of doughnut? CHOCOLATE!
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? No tattoos, and only my ears pierced, two in each ear and my cartilage of my right ear
- What is your favorite movie? Hmmmm, I’m not sure. A few of my favorites are The Wizard of Oz, Matilda, You Me & Dupree, Legally Blonde, and A League of Their Own
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
- Are you still friends with the people you knew in middle school or high school? A couple, including my BFF – we’ve been friends since 6th grade!
- What is the last thing you ate? Yogurt with fresh strawberries, topped with Fiber One Cereal
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Almost everything from a nail technician to a doctor, from a professional soccer player to a writer
- Name three things that are close to you: My coffee cup, my purse, my Scrabble-a-day Calendar
- What was your best subject in school? Math, but I ended up as an English major…weird
- What is your favorite restaurant? For Italian Andrea’s (obvi), for Mexican El Grand Rodeo – but I’m not picky, I love to eat!
- Any hidden talents? I am weirdly good at bocce
- What is your middle name? I don’t have one! But my Confirmation name is
- What is your favorite website? I’m a recent blogaholic, so any interesting or funny blogs. Also Sporcle, but I can spend a lot of time on a lot of sites :)
- How old were you when you had your first kiss? 16
- Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate.
- What is your favorite girl’s name? Favorite boy’s name? Emily and Jack.
- Favorite store? Anne Taylor Loft, Barnes and Noble.
- Would you rather be a rock star or a famous athlete? Rock star.
- Favorite food? Mexican
- What are you wearing right now? Jeans, black slides, purple shirt with a floral pattern with an open knit cardigan over it (I love me some cardigans!)
- What is your favorite animal? Dog! But cats are a close second!
- Did you graduate from college? Yes, from UVA, class of 2009! And I miss it everyday!
- What does your last text message say? To my friend about Zumba class – “I’m super excited for tomorrow!”
- Do you have any nicknames? Not a one!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
I saw this yesterday on a blog that I read and I liked it, so here goes!