Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

Its that time again! Thursday weigh in!

This week only down .2, but .2 is .2, and those add up! Plus after my big loss last week, I wasn't expecting another significant loss.

So here are the updated stats!

This week: -.2
Total: 19.4

I'm going to take down the big two-oh before you know it!

A couple other weight-loss related things:

  1. My Bender Ball - first week of my 30 day challenge went really well! I did it like 5 out of 7 days. But I don't think I've touched it since then....so....who knows?!?!
  2. This week was kind of hard Weight Watchers wise - I mean life got in the way. I had stuff going on, I was busy. And its not an excuse, I literally ran out of time. I ate fine, but I didn't have time to exercise like I like to (at least living with my parents has one good benefit) which brings me to...
  3. Running. It is almost all mental. And I have been letting my mind win. As in, I have no race coming up, so why bother or even try. Which means I need to sign up for something pronto, namely the Wounded Warrior 5k.
  4. Since its been nice and warm, I decided to wear a pair of dressy Bermuda shorts to work yesterday. I go to pull them on and realize that they are HUGE on me! Like I could pull them on and take them off without unbuttoning them. They look like Jared's before and after pictures on the Subway diet. Ok, well maybe not exactly since I've only lost 19 pounds and he lost more than 100...
  5. And finally, my arms are looking gooooooood. Toned and strong. My legs are shaping up. I feel a lot less like a beached whale. I think these are all good things.

In other news, I've kind of been neglecting my blog. Its been busy at work and I've been reading a lot, more than I've been blogging. I have lots to write about, I just need to put fingers to keyboard and get them out.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments: