Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Shopping Success!

Like I wrote about yesterday, today was my day off!

To celebrate I went shopping with my mom. We had some awesome success, and got great things on sale! Almost 50% off everywhere!


Here's a picture of all my loot:



In case you can't tell, its two pairs of shorts, one skirt, a cardigan, a blouse, sunglasses, earrings, and a Clinique free gift! This might be the most evenly balanced shopping trip I've ever been on! Usually I wind up with a lot of shirts, and one (or none) pairs of pants/shorts/skirts/something to wear on the lower half of my body.

Most important of all....I GOT A NEW PAIR OF RAINBOWS!!!!!

Aren't they pretty?!?!?!?!?!?!



I desperately needed them, here's some photo evidence:



I know you want to see them again:



So for now, farewell fond flip flop friends! And hello new flip flop friends (not as alliterative, but what can you do?!?)! I'm looking forward to many miles with you slapping the pavement beneath my feet!

No comments: