Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cottontail!

On Friday night, I went over my BFF, Meredith, parents' house to make and decorate chocolate Easter eggs. Meredith's mom makes these eggs every year. And they are goooooooooooood. Mere's family is basically my surrogate second family, I love getting invited to be a part of their family traditions.

I was tasked with the especially gross job of making the peanut butter egg filling for the peanut butter eggs. Even though it was really gross, I had fun making the stuff, especially since you mix it by hand.



It got less gross the more I worked with it and it got more delicious too!



After we made the filling and chilled them, we dipped them in chocolate. Then when they cooled, Judy and Meredith put pretty flowers and leaves on them.



They are as yummy as they are pretty!

It was a really fun night. I'm glad I got to spend the evening with some of my favorite people!

No comments: