Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Whirlwind

This weekend was a whirlwind of wonderfulness.  My dear friend Laura's wedding went went off without a hitch.  She was a beautiful bride, the ceremony was gorgeous, as was the reception.  I'm so excited for what's next for this great couple!  


I have absolutely no pictures from the actual wedding day, but the photographer put this one up (by the way, the photographer, Dustin Lewis, was AMAZING...if you're in the 757 and looking for a photographer check out his website here):


photo cred: Dustin Lewis

I am still so beyond honored to have been a part of Laura's special day.  I don't know if words can really express how much I love those girls.  But I know that my life would be incomplete without them.    Now its back to the grind.  The end of the semester will be here before I know it, and then I'll have a lot of time with my girls!

No comments: