Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Odds and Ends

A few things:



  1.  So I pretty much failed at following my pre-planned food attempt.  It was a great idea and totally something I could do, but this point in the semester is not the time to be trying new things.  It's something I'll try again next semester.
  2. I finally decided on my Thanksgiving plans.  Those of you who know me, know that I was really struggling with this one this year.  But for a variety of reasons I decided that it would be better/more practical to stay in Charleston again this year.  I'll have dinner at my aunt's house and I'll run the Charleston Turkey Day Run and Gobble Wobble.  One big deciding factor, I'll be home in about 3 weeks for a month and I was just home a couple of weeks ago.  
  3. I know that Christmas is right around the corner.  Not because Christmas carols have invaded the airwaves or that Thanksgiving is in 2 days, but because this commercial is again on TV, like it has been since I was little:

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Have a great Thanksgiving Andrea!! Have fun running!