Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Small Victory

Today was kind of a long day.  It was definitely grueling and exhausting.  And I'm still working on homework at 11:03 pm with no end in sight.

I need something to be proud of today.  And I need to share it, because its kind of a big deal.  Those of you who know almost anything about me will appreciate the momentousness of what I'm about to say:

I have not had a Diet Coke in THREE DAYS.  

I'm not really trying to "give up" Diet Coke, but I think I can cut back.  I realized Saturday night that I hadn't had one all day and decided to see if I could go another day without one.  And I did.  And I did it again today (even though I came reeeeealllly close today).  And I think I'll do it again tomorrow.

I did replace today's Diet Coke with (another) cup of coffee.  But I figure, first let's work on getting rid of the artificial sweeteners, then the caffeine.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Way to go Andrea!!