Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Music Monday: Night Moves

When I started this blog, I had this idea that every Monday I'd post something about a song or artist that I was currently enjoying.   

Well we all know how good I am about updating this....so here it is two months later and not one Music Monday post.


Since there's no time like the present, here goes:

The song that I have been love, love, loving recently is Bob Seger's "Night Moves."  Its an oldie but a goodie.  It really is, I promise.

I love songs that tell a story.  I love songs that could be poems (enter my love affair with a certain Mr. Springsteen).


"Night Moves" tells the story of a casual summer fling between two teens/kids in their early 20's.  I love this song.

It makes me want to drive around on a hot summer night with the windows down, wind in my hair, radio loud enough to hear over the air rushing through the car.  It makes me want to act as young as I am and as irresponsible and carefree as I'm not.

No comments: