Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hello again!

Wow!  It's been a while since my last post!  I don't really have a reason why, so my bad!  I've been enjoying the long summer days that have made me forget that I have my own little space in this blogosphere!  

So I've now been home for just about a month.  Virginia is good.  So very good.  I never realize how homesick I get until I'm back home in my own little corner of the world.  

Anyway, the past few weeks have been full of days at the beach/pool which have given me a ROCKING tan!  Seriously I usually don't get this tan ever, but if I do I'm usually not this dark until the end of July or August.  It's awesome.

I also started working.  This summer's kind of different than summers past...I'm working about ten hours a week at a local law firm and thirty hours a week at good old Raytheon (where they not only graciously gave me all of those hours but are also willing to competitively compensate me for my time!).  This week is going to be my first week of juggling the two places so I have a feeling its going to be a bit of an adventure.  Either that or a train wreck, but we'll see what happens.

Other than that, I've been keeping pretty busy.  I've been lucky to get to spend lots of time with friends and my parents.  I've seen bunches of movies and gone out to eat more than I really should.  I love it.  It might not be the most eventful summer or even the most exciting, but its working for me, and I'm loving every single day.

No comments: