- Toe, broken, set well, wearing icky boot still, luckily I can still lay out by the pool! Go back to podiatrist next Tues for more x-rays and hopefully the ok to run again (keep your fingers crossed for me!).
- Work kind of sucks right now. And by kind of I mean totally and completely.
- Surprise BIG loss last week at weigh in. I dropped *drum roll please* FOUR POUNDS. Big, big surprise. I think the fact that all I ate for almost a week was fruit, veggies, grilled chicken, and skim milk might have had something to do with it. But I hit my 25 pound mark, or about 1/4 of one of my college roommates, something I still need to celebrate.
- Music Monday (I know its Tuesday) - Glee Soundtrack. Any track. So good, those kids could sing. If I could sing like that, I don't know if I'd ever talk again.
- My brother's graduation is in a week and a half. I'm in charge of the "dip committee" for the party. Does anyone have a good, easy crab dip recipe?
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Just a few quick updates
Work's been crazy busy so I haven't been able to blog while at the office, and I've been exhausted so I haven't wanted to blog when I get home. So I'm taking five minutes here for some quick updates: