Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wining + Blogging

I wanted to come up with a sassy combo name for what I'm doing right now like Brangelina (but will the world ever forget Bennifer?!?!), which is drinking wine while blogging after already having a glass or two earlier in the evening, but I was unable to do so.  Partially because the first thing I came up with was "Whining" but that's what I do here on a very sporadic schedule.


I originally opened this to sing my own praises (classy, I know): I drove BY the McDonald's, ignoring my craving for a McDouble and came home where I inhaled a Boca burger instead.  Then I realized, true, I ate a Boca burger, but it was covered in Chipotle mayo (which, oh my god, it should be illegal to make something so good non-low fat).  Also I had another big glass of wine.  And crackers with hummus.  So I think driving by the McDonald's, while a victory, has kind of been overshadowed by my other non-victories of the evening.


In addition, I have class tomorrow.  And I have not done the reading.  In fact I've kind of foregone the reading in favor of watching Glee on DVD (hey a girl's gotta have priorities right?!?)  I'm not all that worried because I was called on Socratic method style last class, and handled it ok, so unless my professor completely changes her teaching style I won't be called on AGAIN tomorrow, but I might be.  Which means I'm going to have to wake up early and cram in some Civil Procedure in the morning (I know you are super jealous if you're reading this right now.  Especially if you're reading this in the morning while I have a hangover and you don't).  


So anyways, you might ask, "Andrea what were you doing out on a Thursday?!?!"  Well I'll tell you.  My section at school does this little thing on Thursday evenings called "Bar Review."  No we are not already studying for the bar (some people have really thought this).  Instead we are reviewing the bars of Charleston one by one.  Its a tough job but somebody's got to do it.  Just kidding, I hardly go. 


Last semester I went a lot in the beginning but as school work piled up, Bar Review fell by the wayside, like anything I did to get some enjoyment out of life.


As you may remember, one of my New Year's Resolutions was to enjoy myself a little bit more this year.  So mission accomplished, at least for this week.


I wish that this post had more of a continuous storyline to it.  Or even a point that it was trying to make.  But all it did was let all of the interwebs know that I like to drink wine while watching Glee on DVD more than I like reading for my class tomorrow.  Which I think we all already knew anyways.


But whatever.  Thanks for making it this far, honestly I lost part of my interest half-way through (maybe a side effect of the wine?!?).  


So goodnight and good luck!  I'll see you when I see you!

No comments: