Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hellooooooo 2011!!!

I can hardly believe that 2010 is over and gone.  It was a great year for me.  A lot happened, both good and bad.  But 2010 was a really different year for me.  I felt like I found myself again, and I didn't even know that the real me was missing.

While I'm sad to see the year go, I'm excited to see what 2011 has in store.  I know its going to be an even better year!

But what's New Year's without some New Year's Resolutions?  Here are a few that I made for 2011:

  1. Be optimistic.  This was a resolution I made last year, and I thought it was a really great one.  It was one I actually followed through on, and it made a huge difference in my life.  So I'm going to recycle it for the next 12 months.
  2. Finish a half marathon.  Hopefully I'll be able to cross this one off my list at the end of February, since that's when the Disney Princess Half Marathon is.  Goal: to cross the finish line and still be breathing.  Bonus points if I can cross the line with a smile on my face.
  3. Take a few minutes each day for myself.  I'd love to get a little bit of reading done each night, do a crossword puzzle in the morning, or some other stress reliever each day.  
So here's to 2011!  Which will hopefully be the best year yet!

No comments: