Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Since I have a couple of minutes....

I am going to take advantage of what I know will be a very infrequent moment of free time and dedicate it to you my dear readers.  


Today was my first day of law school.  And I can honestly say, that I really think this is where I'm supposed to be.  There's something about it that I kind of love even though I'm only two classes in.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but its seriously awesome.


I even have a new favorite word already: tortfeasor!  Its the person who commits a tort.  The definition isn't totally cool, but tortfeasor sounds pretty sweet.  


I'm slowly getting to know Charleston and my classmates.  Except I did have my first run in with a palmetto bug (read: COCKROACH) at the laundry room in my apartment complex the other night.  


I've also made kind of an important decision about a completely non-law school related aspect of my life.  I think I'm going to cancel my Weight Watchers membership and use that money to pay for a nicer gym membership.  I don't have the time to go to a meeting and in all honesty I haven't been tracking (or not with any serious commitment anyways).  The gym at my complex works in a pinch but doesn't offer any classes which were my favorite thing about my gym at home.  I'm still trying to weigh my options with this one, but I think that is probably what I'll wind up doing.  


Anyways I thought I'd have a lot of time to write, but I made the stupid decision of sitting in my bed while writing this, which means that I am struggling to keep my eyes open at all.  


More as soon as I can.  This law school thing is pretty time consuming, so please forgive me for just jotting down a few lines when I can!

No comments: