Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl

If you were in America last night (and paying at least the tiniest bit of attention to pop culture) you know that yesterday was the biggest unofficial American holiday of the year.  I was really happy with the Super Bowl: I'm not a huge football fan, but if I had to pick a team I would without a doubt root for the Giants.  I also hate Tom Brady with the fire of a thousand suns, so to see him lose is always fun.  


Football aside, I do always enjoy Super Bowl Sunday.  To me, Super Bowl Sunday is a good food, good friends, good beer, good commercials, good time kind of day.  I have to admit, the commercials this year were a little bit of a disappointment.  But it was the Super Bowl, so there were a few gems in there.  Here were my favorites:









There is no such thing as too many monkeys in advertising



Hope you enjoy!
WHAT WERE YOUR FAVORITE ADS???
WHAT DID YOU DO FOR THE BIG GAME?

No comments: