Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

FINALLY

I am FINALLY done with my finals, which, if I passed all of them means that I am officially half-way done with law school!!!!  The past few months of my life have been exceptionally miserable so hopefully I passed everything and don't need to take anything over the summer or stay an extra semester or repeat this past semester or anything...I suppose only time will tell.  The worst part about exams (besides the fact that they bring out the craziest in me) is that I don't actually get my final grades until AT LEAST the beginning of January, but not finding out until late January is not entirely unheard of.


Anyways, despite all of these things, I have an ENTIRE MONTH to myself right now.  I have a few small-ish school things to do over my break, but aside from those things, I'm entirely free, which makes me entirely happy.  


How do I plan to spend this glorious month.  Well if the past few days are any indication, there will be a lot of sleeping and lounging in my pajamas.  Yesterday I got a massage and finally started my Christmas shopping (yeah you read that right...December 12 and just starting now).  


There is also the current state of my nightstand.  Which I think will keep me pretty occupied for the next month:




Hope you've all had a Happy First Half of December and that you are MUCH further along in your Christmas shopping than me!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

YOU'RE HALFWAY DONE WITH LAW SCHOOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

The summer associate job hunt is brutal. You don’t have to do it alone. Sign up for a free membership with JD Match where they’ll help you find AmLaw firms looking to interview law students like you. Create a profile so law firms can discover you http://bit.ly/sKFZpT