Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I take my first law school final.

Today I am a complete ball of nerves.

In two weeks from today, I'll be on my way home to my dear family and friends for a whole month of visiting, relaxation, slurpees, and non-legal reading.  But before I can pack my things and make my trip I need to get through what is surely going to be 11 of the most stressful days of my life.

To ease my stress just a little, I'm thinking about Christmas, my most favorite time of year.  In no particular order, here are a few of the reasons why I LOVE CHRISTMAS:

1.  Christmas trees!  This is how the tree usually looks at my parents' house:


2.  Paper Snowflakes!  I've loved making these pretty much my entire life.  I still make them every year and put them in the windows.  I think I might wait until I'm back home this year...I don't know if SC is quite ready for that particular brand of Andrea-crazy...


3.  Christmas cookies!  Sadly, I don't have any pictures of Christmas cookies I've made in years past.  That's just because they're so good, they're gone by the time I can grab my camera!

No comments: